When your home uses hard, unconditioned water, undesirable elements (calcium, magnesium, chlorine, iron and sediment) enter from wells or municipal water supplies. They take a toll on your plumbing, appliances, linens, glassware and more. And that takes a toll on your wallet. The solution is an AvantaPure® Professional Series Water Treatment System. By supplying conditioned water throughout your home, it lets you enjoy the rich rewards of quality water.
The Rewards of Conditioned Water
It's environmentally friendly, conserves energy and has the long-term reliability you expect from GE. The system is designed to deliver the benefits of comfortable, conditioned water for a long time to come.
- Spend less on soaps, detergents and cleaning supplies ... up to a 50% savings!
- Showering leaves you with a fresh, clean feel
- Machine washables rinse cleaner, feel softer and retain color longer
- Dishes can be rinsed without costly drying agents
Quality From a Trusted Name
The System delivers the benefit of GE innovation and leadership in water processing technology. The result is quality water throughout your home.
- Never Forgets: Memory back-up retains settings during power outages.
- Smart Thinking: A full digital electronic controller is in command through all stages of treatment, adjusting in response to changes in water usage.
- Extra Water On Demand: Got guests? Add extra capacity at the push of a button.
- Efficiency Expert: Only regenerates when needed – saves time, energy and money.
- Only The Finest: Components constructed of the very best materials to withstand corrosion and wear.
How it Works
How Water Treatment System by GE Treats Your Water
- Untreated water containing impurities passes through a bed of extremely small resin beads.
- Undesirable minerals are drawn to the resin beads and attach to the surface.
- Virtually all unwanted minerals are removed when the water reaches the bottom of the tank.
- Treated water passes up through the riser tube and is distributed throughout the house.
- Regenerant from the storage tank is used to recharge the resin beads.
The Water Treatment System by GE saves money and conserves resources through its Upflow Proportional Regeneration process. This innovative treatment process only regenerates the depleted portion of the resin bed, which makes this system environmentally friendly.
The AvantaPure Water Treatment System by GE is Tested and Certified by the Water Quality Association to NSF/ANSI Std. 44. The AvantaPure Water Treatment System by GE is Tested and Certified by the Water Quality Association to NSF/ANSI 61 Section 8 Material Safety Only
Want More Info?
Feel free to contact us using this form! We are happy to answer any questions.